is the Contact Phone Number of Chex Systems.
.We have briefly described Chex Systems with all contact information. Get more customer service numbers of Chex Systems. Post issue for any problem with Chex Systems. if you find Chex Systems customer service number wrong, then please tell us in comments of Chex Systems.ChexSystems
is the US based, credit reporting agency that provides eFunds check verification services. Unlike other similar types of agencies, it provides information related to how a person can manage deposit account in a bank. The main office of ChexSystem
is located in Woodbury, Minnesota
is operated by Fidelity National Information Services. Approximately 80 percent of banks and unions in the United States use it in their functioning.ChexSystems
serves more than 7,500 banks and 100,000 individual branches throughout the nation. Its list of products includes DebitBureau, FraudFinder, Identity Theft, ProspectChex, Transaction Monitoring
and many others. There are number of competitors of ChexSystems including Innovis, Equifax, TransUnion
, etc. In 2000, ChexSystems
had to face the negative Banks Response. The agency provides valuable information on its website for identifying theft, Avoid Credit Repair Scams and State DMV
. It enables the consumers to obtain FACTA
Free Annual Report, Order Consumer Report, Security Freeze, etc.
Mailing Address And Phone, Fax Number Of Chex Systems
Chex Systems, Inc.
Attn: Consumer Relations
7805 Hudson Road, Suite 100
Woodbury, MN 55125
Fax No: +
TDD Number: +
Identity Theft Information Details Of Chex Systems
- Call toll-free at: 877.IDTheft )
- To US Postal Inspection Service at U.S. Postal Inspector Service or the Social Security Administration at: .
- Major check verification companies: Certegy Check Services, Inc. call at: ) and TeleCheck )
Credit Bureau Contact Information Of Chex Systems
- To order your report, call: or write: PO Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
- To report fraud, call: and write: PO Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
- Hearing impaired call at: and ask the operator to call the Auto Disclosure Line at to request a copy of your report.For more contact numbers of Experian and Trans Union visit at: