+ / +
is the Contact Phone Number of EBT Tennessee.
.We have briefly described EBT Tennessee with all contact information. Get more customer service numbers of EBT Tennessee. Post issue for any problem with EBT Tennessee. if you find EBT Tennessee customer service number wrong, then please tell us in comments of EBT Tennessee.
EBT or Electronic Benefit Transfer is a payment card. It is an electronic system for providing Food Stamp and other benefits to the residents of Tennessee. The card was launched in the year of November 1998 in the State of Tennessee with pilot project covering four counties. In August 1999, The service was applied over a duration of many months with the complete perfect execution of EBT. Today, it offers benefits in the two categories including food and cash benefits through the EBT in United States. EBT Tennessee
System is online system in which benefits are directly transfer to the card holder's account. Benefits are stored on the central computer database. These benefits are accessible through EBT card. The electronic system is also known as Benefit Security card. EBT Tennessee
card enables the DHS offices to provide quick services. Other benefits of the EBT card are Automatic delivery process, reducing recipient's stress and their monthly visits to DHS offices, minimizing the fraud and many others.
Customer Care Contacts Of EBT Tennessee
To connect with EBT Tennessee
use following contacts:
EBT Customer Service :
Family Assistance Service Center: /
Child Care Complaint Hotline:
Benefits Of EBT Tennessee
- EBT Tennessee is a specified electronic card issued by the department of health and human services for the welfare of people who belong the low income or poor families.
- The main motive of electronic benefit card is to enhance and uplift the standard of living of those people who belong to the low income families and who could afford the daily needs in terms of food materials and much more.
- The EBT Tennessee is mainly useful for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and is commonly known as Food Stamp Program.
- EBT Tennessee benefits is primarily offered to the children of 18 years or less of age, pregnant women, aged persons, persons with disabilities.
- EBT Tennessee benefits are directly transferred into the customer accounts and thereafter can be used like a credit card with confidential PIN number.
Customer Help Center of EBT TennesseeEBT Tennessee
has storng web based support, that allows department to provide online customer services. The online help center allows members to ask queries and question about the related services. Members are also empowered to search for the nearby offices at different locations across the state. To avail the online help of EBT Tennessee
do follow, the link: