is the Contact Phone Number of Georgia Department of Labor.
.We have briefly described Georgia Department of Labor with all contact information. Get more customer service numbers of Georgia Department of Labor. Post issue for any problem with Georgia Department of Labor. if you find Georgia Department of Labor customer service number wrong, then please tell us in comments of Georgia Department of Labor.
The Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL) is a leading service provider of the job seekers and employer services, which is an administrative agency of the state of Georgia. Gdol was incorporated in the year of 1911 as Department of Commerce and Labor. It has works in the area of unemployment insurance services, management of child labor issues, supply of employees information to the public and private areas and employment services.
Features and Services of Georgia Department of Labor
The Georgia Department of Labor
is an authentic and most fascinating employment service in Georgia, United States. The Georgia Department of Labor
is an useful asset for the job seekers and the for the talented youths who are searching for the employment opportunities. The Georgia Department of Labor
is a high profile organization run by the Government of Georgia. The Georgia Department of Labor
is one of the largest government department and its roots were laid down in the year 1911 and its headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States and is run by the Department of Commerce and Labor
. The prime objective of Georgia Department of Labor
is to promote and deliver the unemployment insurance services, management of child labor issues, opportunities of employment information to the general public regarding the private and government sectors.
Service Features of Georgia Department of Labor
- To administer the state’s unemployment insurance program.
- To refer workers/job seekers in need of additional skills into the proper job training program
- To administer rehabilitation services, that includes physical rehabilitation, job training and job placement of people with disabilities.
- To assist those people who are seeking jobs in their quest for satisfactory and productive placement and to aid employers in their search for qualified workers.
- To administer laws relating to working conditions, employee safety and child labor and inspect amusement rides, elevators, escalators, dumbwaiters, moving sidewalks, boilers, pressure vessels, safety glass and high voltage lines to assure that the public is protected.
- To cluster, maintain and report labor market information.
Contact numbers of Georgia Department of Labor
- Commissioner's Office:
- Career Center Regional Operations:
- Employer Hotline Toll Free:
- Employment Programs/Services:
- Agricultural Job Postings:
- Child Labor Laws and Regulations:
- Unemployment Insurance:
- Labor Market Information:
Georgia Department of Labor Address Detail
Georgia Department of Labor address is 148, Andrew Young International Blvd., NE Atlanta, Georgia 30303, USA.
Georgia Department of Labor Customer Service Phone Numbers
The Customer Service Phone Number of Georgia Department of Labor is / (touch to call)
If the contact information is incorrect, please let us know HERE